Subject: [Leica] Noctilux M8 question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Apr 20 13:03:24 2007

On 4/20/07 3:38 PM, "Tom Schofield" <tomschofield@comcast.net> typed:

> A true Noctilux lover never forgets their anniversary date!
>
> Tom

I have a Filemaker database of all my gear.
And another one called "timeline" which is significant events.
So I've been a list maker from hell for a long time.

It says right on the record I've had the lens 67.8 months. or
5.6 years or
2061 days. So that's about a dollar a day!
And its got a picture of the thing.
Says Canada on it I guess they don't any more. Smells slightly like tundra.
Got it from Glazers in Seattle for half the money they're selling them for
now new. Some uncle died. Wasn't eleven my uncle.

I don't have it here in New York yet. Still in Portland with my valuables.

Its room temperature with a breeze here in Harlem NYC. The sun is shining.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com