Subject: [Leica] 49 to 46 Step Down Ring
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Apr 21 06:56:18 2007

I am pleased to report that the 49 > 46 ring was available at the
Camera Repair Centre, Champagne Court Tsim Sha Tsui - along with
every other combination known to man - and so for the cost of HK$40
(US$5.15) - I could mount my Leica 46MM IR cut filter on my 49mm 3E.
I am doubly pleased to report that there is no vignetting at 28mm so
I am good to go. Thanks to Joseph and Ray for pointing me to Camera
Repair Centre. :-)
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 49 to 46 Step Down Ring)