Subject: [Leica] 49 to 46 Step down ring was Leica Service in Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Apr 20 07:07:20 2007

Dear Frank,
Thanks much - I will take the examples from B+H's page and shop them
around HK. I'm sure someone will have one and then I'll see about the
vignetting. If it's bad I will only be out a few bucks.
The LUG is such a great resource!!
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] 49 to 46 Step down ring was Leica Service in Hong Kong)