Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 16
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Apr 22 10:35:30 2007

Hi Don,

Bothsides and helping hand have a lot of stopping power. They popped
out immediately when I looked at them.

A little anecdote:
Today I went to an art fair, Art Brussels -one of the bigger
contemporary art venues in Europe- where I saw some (tricked)
photographs very similar to your 2nd demonstration image. The only
difference was that the traditional slogans were replaced with some
more absurd ones like 'ban conceptual art' and 'freedom for all
fish'. Pretty funny (IMO), and very much in sync with the whole
'truth' discussion on the LUG this week.
I made some photos at the fair, but since I did them the old
fashioned way, I'll post them later, once developed and scanned.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 22-apr-07, om 17:32 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: