Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jerusalem
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Apr 22 19:32:04 2007

I dunno, Hugh. Don't make me mail you some Provia.
For me the colour version has much more interest, as shown. Notice the sky,
for example where there is appreciably more detail due
to the clouds being more obvious. Still both versions of course very sharp,
well exposed and very good depth, I think.

Cheers
Hoppy