Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jerusalem
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Apr 22 19:42:55 2007

Opinions - great fun.  But for me, the eye wanted to go only to the
more intense color locations, without looking at the whole, which I
believe, is the most important aspect of this particular shot.

Hugh

PS - would not know what to do with Provia, don't have a film camera
any more.

Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Jerusalem)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Jerusalem)