Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander 12
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Apr 25 06:58:01 2007

Ok...I am thinking about buying this lens.  Do those of you who have it
like it?  From what I have read it is a very nice little lens, and I
admit the radical POV of a 12 intrigues me.  I have a 16 for my EOS so I
am not too interested in the VC 15, if I am going to go wide, I want
even wider than what I already have.

Thanks for any input as to the quality/fun of this lens.  If you have
some sample photos I'd love to see them also.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Voigtlander 12)