Subject: [Leica] Strange M8 artifact
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Wed Apr 25 20:47:43 2007

Oh, I do love my M8, and along with the Summilux 35mm ASPH, it has
taken the place of my M6/Noctilux combo which took 90%+ of all the
photos I've taken in the last 8 years.  I have no regrets, and I have
to learn with its deficiencies, as well as its strengths.  This was
the first time I observed this particular problem, and I lose far
more photos due to operator errors.  Besides, this was not hard to
fix on Photoshop.

I am looking forward to the next version of M8 which I will buy as
soon as it comes out, and will use two bodies, as I had used an M6
and an M3 together.  The next body I will buy will be a chrome body,
however.