Subject: [Leica] FS: Black Paint Lenses: 2,0/35 ASPH and 2,0/90 APO ASPH
From: schoenhofen at netcologne.de (Dieter Schönhofen)
Date: Thu Apr 26 12:57:25 2007

I have the following black paint lenses for sale:

Leica Summicron-M 1:2/35 ASPH., balck paint, Special Edition, serial number:
400xxxx, mint condition, glas clear, no scratches, mechanics perfect,
complete with front cap (balck paint), rear cap, black painted circular
hood, all in like NEW condition,  leather pouch (pouch shows soem wear)
Price: 1,400 EUR plus shipping.

Leica Summicron-M 1:2/90 ASPH., black paint, Special Edition, serial number:
400xxxx, mint condition, glas clear, no scratches, mechanics perfect, front
and rear cap,  all in like NEW condition, leather case (case shows soem
wear)
Price: 1,600 EUR plus shipping.

I live near Cologne (Germany).
But I am happy to ship international as well, shipping costs depend on
destination.

Please contact me directly via e-Mail (schoenhofen@netcologne.de) if you are
interested.

Kind regards,