Subject: [Leica] Help!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 16:16:17 2007

well tuesday night in a rain storm i managed to destroy my right shutter
operating wrist.  I am now trying to figure out how to operate my leicas
with only my left hand.  yes i am right handed and this is going to be hell.
 ;-)  i am going to have to figure out how to avoid camera withdrawell.  i
realize using a tripod with an M is sacrillege, but maybe this is an
allowable transgression.  i will have the cast on for the next 10 weeks.  of
course anna and my wife are smiling at their good fortune of not having me
with the m in my hand all the time now.  any suggestions on how to do this
without committing all the M transgressions?  got home from the hospital
this afternoon, and the M8 is calling me - oh the shame of it all.

gene

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Help!)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Help!)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Help!)