Subject: [Leica] Help!
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun Apr 29 07:26:47 2007

Ouch - sorry to hear that. Get well soon.
Try zone focus and hold M8 upside down, operating shutter with thumb.
Its heavy that way, so try a light weight lens with great DOF - 15 0r
21mm CV?
Or you could have your physician embed a tripod screw in the plaster and
  mount the camera on your cast.
--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/