Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noctilux at work
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 26 18:21:46 2007

Leonard,
No, I think that Brian's Noct is just a little bit off on the cam. I have a
75 Summilux that worked great on film but focuses a good 10cm behind at 3
meters on the M8.  When I get done digesting the Tri-Elmar it will go off to
Leica for that and another small problem that has persisted for five or six
years.