Subject: [Leica] WTB: Lens hood for Summarit 50/1.5
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 26 18:29:40 2007

Ken,
I would suggest having an adapter made by Harrison and Harrison, say 41 to
43 and then use one of the many shades made for the Sonnar.  Finding one of
the dedicated shades for less than $100 is almost impossible.  Of course, if
the lens was recoated then the shade would be less necessary he said with an
evil smirk. :)