Subject: Re: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Apr 27 09:05:30 2007

Our experience is amazingly parallel! Whether coming from Japan,
China or the USA the local post office service is the best. If a
vendor of something I really want is proposing UPS I ask for the post
office and if they won't do it I don't buy.
Frank

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)
Message from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com) (Re: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)
Message from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)