From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Apr 28 16:55:07 2007

I'm at the LHSA Spring Shoot in Santa Fe, my first event since joining the
LHSA, and after a few days here I've come to the conclusion that the Leica
world would be a slightly better place if there were an email forum for LHSA
members to talk to one another. If such a forum already exists, I couldn't
find any mention of it on the LHSA website.

So I made one:
        LHSA@leica-uses.org
You can join if you want at
        http://leica-users.org/mailman/listinfo/lhsa

Please note that this mailing list is utterly unofficial; it is neither
sponsored nor condoned by either Leica Camera or the LHSA. And at the moment
I'm the only member. If any member of the LHSA board would like to be a
listowner, just ask.

Subscribe if you want. My guess is that you probably won't want to unless
you're a member of the LHSA, but there's no requirement that you be a member.

Brian Reid
LUG saloon keeper and new member of LHSA