Subject: [Leica] MYSTERY HELP!!!!
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sat Apr 28 17:08:32 2007

Hi All:
For the first time since my 5 years of digital use, I have a mystery. It
wouldn't be one were I using film, but digital? You remember when you use
film and you have a very thin negative? Sometimers, if you had a bit of grit
on your pressure plate you might get a line running the length of the
negatives. It could happen also if you ran the negatives through a carrier
carelessly. In any event I call your attention to the annexed digital
image of a comedienne I saw recently. The equivalent of a very thin
negative, this image was pushed through photoshop until I saw a pleasing
result. Look below the shoulder. There are "lines" running through the
image. They can also be seen on other images taken similarly in low light at
the same time. They don't appear (at least not to the eye) in color, or
brighter images. Where are they from? Any ideas- of course they can be
touched out, but I was wondering at the cause. Thanks for helping!!! vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2773728/1/147666564/Large

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] MYSTERY HELP!!!!)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] MYSTERY HELP!!!!)