Subject: [Leica] Hoppy, don't flit about so!
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Apr 28 17:25:02 2007

Twice this week, I looked at the LUG IRC that I keep open most every day or
night, and discovered that Hoppy had flown in, stayed for five minutes and
flew out.

Here's the drill:  We have an international cast of characters, and are
usually open from  about 8 am until 11 pm  Eastern  (That's  -5gmt)

But someone is almost always online, even if they are away from the
keyboard.  We wander in, we wander out.  I go to the grocer and came back to
check.

Here's the faq:

http://www.sonc.com/ircfaq.htm

--