Subject: [Leica] The crowd went walking by
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Apr 29 17:16:14 2007

I love the Elmarit.  I bought it new when t first came out in the late
90's (I don't think they have released another since have they?) and it
is one of my favorite Leica lenses.  It shoot so nice and handles so
smooth.  Only thing I wish is that it was the new summicron, that extra
stop would be nice.  At times I think about getting the Cosina 28 1.9,
is it any good?  Maybe I should get it and the 15 and not the 12...hummm
decisions...LOL

Yeah...I was keeping my eye out for you at the Main Street thing, I was
there for a short while yesterday with the kids then back again today
with my wife.  I did not know about the races, was the stock car race at
the short track down town or out at the big track in Lebanon?  I like th
races at the track downtown best, more fun to watch.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography