Subject: [Leica] OT: Totally off-topic
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon Apr 30 04:58:27 2007

They use the little key pads like you and I might use a full size
keyboard, and school kids can do it whilst they are in class without
being spotted so they can talk about things without the teachers
knowing. Don't worry about those that she is getting, just worry about
the ones that she is receiving because somebody (?you) is paying for
them!

Gerry