Subject: [Leica] OT: Totally off-topic
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Apr 30 05:04:36 2007

2602 SMS? Be glad these were not sent from or toward another country and
provider - otherwise the usually horrible european mobile phone roaming
costs would force you to start selling your entire gear ;-)

It's not only love. Girls just like talking. I know why my daughter gets a
prepaid phone chip only... when it's empty, it's empty...

Didier

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Totally off-topic)