Subject: [Leica] Printers
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed May 2 09:17:39 2007

I think clogging occurs when pigment inks (MIS,etc) are used in a printer
designed for dye inks. If you use dye inks, you should not have any problems
with the 1280. For sparse use, HP has the best design, where the printer
heads are incorporated into the cartridge, so changing the cartridge solves
most problems.
Cheers
Jayanand