Subject: [Leica] LUG dinner in Santa Fe
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed May 2 09:38:09 2007

Peter Choy wrote:
 It was a pleasure meeting you and Chris and we
appreciated you driving up from ABQ and then jumping
tables to strike acquaintance. Susan was *ecstatic*
over the beta of your shoe project, and is holding me
responsible for getting a copy of the production run
-- pls keep us posted so we can get our order in for a
signed copy.
====================

In case anyone wonders what the heck Peter is referring to here, it's the
Blurb.com <http://blurb.com/> book I've been putting together that features
the shoe collections of a couple of women friends of mine who own an art
gallery in Albuquerque.  I brought a pre-publication copy to the SF meeting
and Peter and Susan had a peek.  The final version is just about ready for
publication.  Parts of it can be viewed here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/ShoeTwo.  It is a small (7x7 in)
paperback with 40 pages.  My first effort with Blurb as a result of the LUG
yearbook.  It's been a lot of fun and in some ways an eye-opener, as I
didn't realize the fascination some women have for shoes.  Male LUGers will
find it less interesting I'm sure but might want to offer female significant
others a peek.

I will post to the LUG when it's available, probably in 2-3 weeks.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE