Subject: [Leica] ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed May 2 11:41:39 2007

Gary Pinkerton wrote:
> Bet everything went into slow motion when the M was falling.
> I dropped my R8 last year, and it seemed like it took 2 minutes for
> the thing to finally come to a stop.
> Maybe DAG will have mercy on you when he sends the estimate.

Oh yeah...seems like I had three chances to catch it but missed every
time, and all I could think was WAIT let me try again!  That did not
just happen...no it must be a dream.....then I picked iiit up and saw
the damage...*^&(*&0

> BTW, I sat in on Sam Caldwell's "Evaluating Images" discussion last
> night at BCC, it was very informative.

Sam is a good guy, and a very good speaker.  I was supposed to do a
table on beginning photography but had a shoot come up at the last
minute...then the shoot ended up not being what we thought it was going
to be so it was pretty much a wasted night.  I did get there right as
the meeting ended then went to dinner with everyone.  Sorry I missed it.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography