Subject: [Leica] Re: ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed May 2 11:47:44 2007

Thanks.  Thing that really POed me was I had just ordered the VC 12
yesterday and was afraid I was not going to get to use it tomorrow...I
ended up ordering a used Bessa, the one with no finder, from B&H for
$125...at least that way I can use the 12 in the event Don is not able
to get my other M6 to me before Friday...and it will be nice to have a
"dedicated" 12mm camera anyway. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography