Subject: [Leica] RE: Sign of the Times
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed May 2 14:00:01 2007

My kind of camera store was the old K&B Camera store on Canal Street. Very
little walking space, and crammed to the rafters with stuff.

Liberty Camera flooded and is gone. Bennett's is still there. Moldaner's
flooded worse than anyone (about 8 feet of water) and moved over near
Camellia Grill on Carrollton. Maple St. Camera is gone. Alfredo's is now a
giant high rise parking lot.

There is a place with darkroom supplies near me (called The Darkroom). The
only cameras they have are Holgas. Other than the chains like Wolf Camera,
that is about it.
--
Jeffery