Subject: [Leica] PSCS3 bet expired?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed May 2 18:40:09 2007

Brian,

Does this mean you can launch it?  Mine is still working, but I never
turn my mac off and since the computer CS is installed on is my "work"
computer pretty much the only programs I use are Aperture and PSCS so
they both are always up also.  I have not relaunched either in about a
week or longer....just wondering if I have to shut down for a storm can
I relaunch.

I am not opposed to getting CS3, I just would like to wait a few weeks
since I just spent a pretty big hunk of change.  Also I can not decide
if I want regular or extended.  I use Final Cut a fair bit, would
extended be best?  Is it worth the extra 160 bucks?  Is it necessary?

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] PSCS3 bet expired?)