Subject: [Leica] ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu May 3 06:16:28 2007

Jeff,

I am glad you got yours fixed, but the part where someone said it could
not be fixed makes me feel REAL warm and fuzzy.  Thanks LOL

Seriously I hope this is not the case.  This M6 is my favorite one, it
is one of the "original" style, I also have a TTL 0.85 version and it
just feels different, I far prefer my old M6 to my new one.  Also I just
got the frame upgrade done...it better not be toast.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!)