Subject: [Leica] pictures from Cuba/now also street photography
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu May 3 10:47:54 2007

I find both his pictures and philosophy agreeable.

Ric

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] pictures from Cuba)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] pictures from Cuba)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] pictures from Cuba/now also street photography)