Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat May 5 23:12:03 2007

On 5/5/07 11:04 AM, "Daniel Ridings" <dlr@dlridings.se> typed:

> Thanks Ric,
>
> It's funny. I almost have a bad conscience about being off-topic since
> it's not about digital Leicas. I really don't know a better place to
> look for information though.
>
> Daniel

Is it my brain or did we have a 35mm LTM thread last week or the week before
Remember how I mentioned my Summaron? Others mentioned others?

The Summaron is quite compact and can be gotten for not so much money.
They've had an upsurge in status in the past few years as better perhaps
than glass which came later maybe.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY