Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Meter
From: alvaro.sendon at verizon.net (alvaro sendon)
Date: Sun May 6 10:37:47 2007

Hello everybody,

I have an M6 body whose light meter has gone wacko. I have been noticing
lately that it seemed to be off by at least 2 whole stops. After doing
further testing I have realized that it seems to be stuck at ISO 100. At
first I though it was the contacts on the back door because when I apply
pressure on the back plate it would give an accurate reading. I now realize
that it is the ISO dial itself, when I apply pressure on it, the meter is
accurate. Anyway, I can live with this as I usually use a hand held meter.
Has anyone else had this problem before?

Thank you;

Alvaro Sendon

Replies: Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] M6 TTL Meter)