Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron - NowSummitar
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun May 6 14:20:17 2007

Hi Jeffery,

The Summitar is a very special lens for me, my first trial with a Leica was
with this lens in the 70's, I've love from it his smooth contrast and detail
on the shadows, givibg me more plesant tones than the Pentax I had on these
years, after this I have sold my Pentax and purchased Leica.

Last year I have purchased an excellent Summitar to put on my IIIF (the
IIIF's responsables was my fruenbds Daniels Ridings and Peter Dzwig...
FORTUNATELY!!), and I'm very hapy with this lens, it understand very well
the Spanis Sunn, I should recognise that Summiluxes 75, 50, 35 are also
wonderful with our Sunn.

Here you can see some of my pictures with the lovely Summitar:

Lovely lens! To belong to your distinguished Club of the 50 mm lenses!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis