Subject: [Leica] Adobe DNG converter quesion (more testing results)
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Mon May 7 16:00:27 2007

More testing - DNG converter cuts most M8 files in HALF.
I am averaging around 4-5Mb per file, down from the standard 10.3Mb.
Maybe I shoot alot of solid colors and shades.. but wow..
Seems you can do it even after you have imported the files into LR, as long
as you copy over the files with the same name.

Eric