Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and... To Slobodan
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 8 16:56:09 2007
References: <000301c7901b$5d5de5e0$619acc48@GATEWAY><2CC34D05-E7D7-4825-A7F5-C2095D3AD14C@charter.net><006401c790e6$da63f450$2101a8c0@luispersonal><E92E52EF-674B-4A1F-A160-7A48D9484241@charter.net><009001c790f8$8ff78140$2101a8c0@luispersonal><5837CC56-0596-4DB7-A0C2-C55C5BCA030D@charter.net><002d01c7919c$5779bc30$2101a8c0@luispersonal> <9A521993-858D-49CA-B8C1-87CDBA8E225C@charter.net><004e01c791c0$01e45cc0$2101a8c0@luispersonal> <4640FCC9.1070601@waltjohnson.com>

Hi Walt,

I have developped my films and enlarged my pictures up to the year 2000
(more or less), I've do a lot and I know the process. I agree with you that
it's a really passionating work. I've processed last year a few films again,
but I saw that the quality of the water has been changed a lot, films result
spotting and dirty, to do it properly I should have a filtering system
etc..., on the other hand I don't have many time to be on the darkroom as I
was some years ago, I always keep my Focomat IC with a Focotar, and I never
used multi-contrast papers...

When I was developping myself, my preferred developper was ID11, and Dektol
for the positives, my preferences on paper was Ilford Gallery.

I hope come back to the darkroom ...

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis