Subject: [Leica] M8 repair
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu May 10 11:26:37 2007

Did you call them or just send an email? I know it's very old fashioned but
speaking to someone is often more productive - and not just with Leica.

When I wanted to know how long it would take to have my lenses coded I
telephoned Leica UK and they put me through to the appropriate person.

Steve

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] M8 repair)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 repair)