Subject: [Leica] London on Saturday
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu May 10 11:31:21 2007

Hi H?kan,

Brian's suggestion (Nat'l Portrait Gallery) is good. What I usually do
when I go to London is to buy Amateur Photographer magazine at the
airport when I land. It has a pretty good listing of photo exhibitions
going on in London.

As for shopping, Leica and other classic cameras are concentrated in
Pied Bull Yard near the British Museum (Tube stop: Holborn). Also near
that Tube stop, on Sicilian Avenue, is my favourite shop in London, RG
Lewis. However, be aware that UK prices tend to be higher than
continental ones, so unless you are looking for something very specific
that you cannot find in Sweden, be prepared to stick to window shopping.

Cheers,
Nathan