Subject: [Leica] London on Saturday
From: hd at hd.pp.se (Håkan Dennersten)
Date: Thu May 10 20:14:08 2007

Great thanks everybody. I wlll do what Nathan and Brian suggests.

45 minutes to go for the train to tge airport. have a nice weekend!

/HD

10 maj 2007 kl. 20.31 skrev Nathan Wajsman:

> Hi H?kan,
>
> Brian's suggestion (Nat'l Portrait Gallery) is good. What I usually
> do when I go to London is to buy Amateur Photographer magazine at
> the airport when I land. It has a pretty good listing of photo
> exhibitions going on in London.
>
> As for shopping, Leica and other classic cameras are concentrated
> in Pied Bull Yard near the British Museum (Tube stop: Holborn).
> Also near that Tube stop, on Sicilian Avenue, is my favourite shop
> in London, RG Lewis. However, be aware that UK prices tend to be
> higher than continental ones, so unless you are looking for
> something very specific that you cannot find in Sweden, be prepared
> to stick to window shopping.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> H?kan Dennersten wrote:
>> I have a spare day in London on Saturday. I have no idea how i
>> should spend
>> it. Are there any good photo gallerys? Any exhibitions? Or any
>> spectacular
>> Leica shop i should visit?
>>

>> Best
>>
>> H?kan Dennersten
>> M?nslunda 23:2 271 56 Br?sarp
>> tel: +46 (0)417 231 06
>> mobile: +46 (0)705 09 80 29

> --
> Nathan Wajsman
> Almere, The Netherlands
>
> Opportunistic Image Acquisition
>
> General photography: http://www.nathanfoto.com and http://
> www.greatpix.eu
>
> Stock photography: http://www.alamy.com/search-results.asp?qt=wajsman
> http://myloupe.com/home/found_photographer.php?photographer=507
> Prints for sale: http://www.photodeluge.com
>
> Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog
>

> SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BUY DANISH PRODUCTS!

H?kan Dennersten
Stora Nygatan 15
211 37 Malm?
Sweden

+46 40 352319 (office and mobile) !! NEW !!
+46705098029 (mobile)  !! NEW !!

skype: dennersten
http://www.hd.pp.se/

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] London on Saturday)