Subject: [Leica] Extra pixels from M8
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu May 10 13:58:26 2007

I was comparing the RAW processing outputs from Capture One LE and
Photoshop Plug-in, and I had noticed that the latter produces more
pixels than the former.

More specifically, the latter produces 3916 x 2634 pixels compared to
3906 x 2620 pixels of the former, and covers a slightly greater area.

So Capture One LE discards 5 outermost pixels horizontally, and 7
outermost pixels vertically, it seems.  Not a lot of difference, at just
0.79% of the total pixel count.

Back to taking more pictures...

Replies: Reply from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] Extra pixels from M8)