Subject: [Leica] Harrison on TV <was> Woody Woodpecker
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu May 10 14:38:11 2007

I don't know about finding me on you tube doing that goofy laugh...but I
was on the local TV here the other day because they showed up to do a
story on a photo shoot I was doing with a local NHL hockey star, Jordin
Tootoo with the country music band Emerson Drive.  I was laying on my
stomach on the ice making this photo:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/78471850
(That photo and others will be in Country Weekly magazine some time int
he near future if anyone gives a cares.)

I got cold. LOL

Of course the silly TV guy only got my face and camera, not me laying
prone on the hockey rink ice...what do they teach these kids in school
these days?  When you see a guy laying on his stomach on the ice you
shoot it. LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography