Subject: [Leica] M5 questions
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu May 10 16:08:12 2007

On 5/10/07, Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net> wrote:

> At 05:13 PM 5/10/2007, Harrison McClary wrote:
>

> The M5 is huge and ungainly to a lot of us

 Yeah, the same can be said about me.  I have big hands, and a big boy, so a
big camera is nice.

 That side-hanging strap was the
> ultimate insult:

I thought so too, until I tried it.  Really much more comfortable.

The M5 is an interesting camera but it is more of
> a museum piece than a Leica user, though there
> are many who use it:

For those of us who live in a town and an era of diminishing film
processing, all film cameras become shelf items, but I liked using the M5.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com