Subject: [Leica] Pictures. Feelthy Peectures.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 11 14:50:20 2007

Marc, you just need an assist with scanning, then re-size the pictures
smaller for on-line, then create an account in Brian's LUG
Gallery to upload to.
Maybe tell us what scanning software you have or ask specific questions
about how to drive it? Vuescan can be pretty easy to use for
example.
Size wise you want to end up with an image about 800 or 1000 pixels or so,
on its long side in jpg format.
Getting a login in Brian's LUG Gallery is a no brainer and uploading
pictures is a few clicks.
Lots of folks will look at your pics, I'm sure. Don't leave out the medium
format stuff or any other OT gear that strikes your
fancy.

Cheers
Hoppy