Subject: [Leica] OT: Vietnam
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri May 11 15:43:26 2007

Mike Stoesz wrote:
I would bet there are quite a few of us on this list who
spent time in Vietnam, and I would also bet that we have
quite a collective collection of images.  Perhaps we should
each post one that is representative of our experience in
that time and place.  I was stationed at the Naval Support
Activity in Danang from Jan 67 through Aug 68.  I will
search through my slides of that time and see what I can
find.
=======================

Mike, I was in the Saigon area in 1966-7.  I have some images posted here:

http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/703456#30676926

They are street photos, not combat stuff.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT: Vietnam)