Subject: [Leica] IMG: Habitat for Humanity
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun May 13 12:06:45 2007

At 02:57 PM 5/13/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>It might be my laptop screen, which is calibrated btw, but all the
>pictures look too light to me.
>
>Michiel Fokkema

I'm looking at them on my laptop and on my separate monitor.  They
look dark on the laptop and light on the monitor.  The laptop is
calibrated and the monitor is not so I went with the laptop.  Anybody
else see them as light?  There are lots of bright white tablecloths
and very dark faces so I was trying to hold details in the faces
without blowing out the whites.  The black and white versions are for
me.  Habitat gets the color versions ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Habitat for Humanity)