Subject: [Leica] IMG: Habitat for Humanity
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun May 13 12:26:36 2007

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> I'm looking at them on my laptop and on my separate monitor.  They
> look dark on the laptop and light on the monitor.  The laptop is
> calibrated and the monitor is not so I went with the laptop.  Anybody
> else see them as light?  There are lots of bright white tablecloths
> and very dark faces so I was trying to hold details in the faces
> without blowing out the whites.  The black and white versions are for
> me.  Habitat gets the color versions ;-)

I'd say they're a little light, maybe a little flat, and I'm very
glad you're the one trying to dial them instead of me doing it.  ;->

Maybe bring the toe down a little?  I don't really see anything much
that's gone to a full black.

What did you develop them with?

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com