Subject: [Leica] IMG Mother's Day
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun May 13 19:04:57 2007

Happy Mother's Day to one and all. It hardly seems possible, but I
planted this Azalea in our yard on Mother's Day a quarter of a
century ago. I hope that those of you who are Moms had a fantastic
day, and I hope that your relationships with your children and
partners has grown over the years, just like this shrub. For those of
you whose Mothers are still with us I hope that you got to spend some
time with her today,and I hope that you had a chance to appreciate
all that Moms do. For those of us whose Moms are no longer with us I
hope that you have been able to forgive her earthly imperfections and
I hope that you have been able to remember her and hold her in your
heart with the love today.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Azeala.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Barney