Subject: [Leica] IMG Mother's Day
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 15 16:48:34 2007

Wonderful,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Bernard Quinn
Enviado el: lunes, 14 de mayo de 2007 4:05
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to one and all. It hardly seems possible, but I planted
this Azalea in our yard on Mother's Day a quarter of a century ago. I hope
that those of you who are Moms had a fantastic day, and I hope that your
relationships with your children and partners has grown over the years, just
like this shrub. For those of you whose Mothers are still with us I hope
that you got to spend some time with her today,and I hope that you had a
chance to appreciate all that Moms do. For those of us whose Moms are no
longer with us I hope that you have been able to forgive her earthly
imperfections and I hope that you have been able to remember her and hold
her in your heart with the love today.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Azeala.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Barney