Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon May 14 06:04:31 2007

Me too. If a website has flash it has to contain something I am -
really- interested in for me to stay there, I usually get out as soon
as I see it is flash. This includes LUG photos I'm afraid - sorry.
Would it be rude to suggest that Lightroom has a flash option because
Adobe bought out Macromedia a short while ago?
Frank

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?)