Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon May 14 06:23:34 2007

On 5/14/07 6:04 AM, "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Me too. If a website has flash it has to contain something I am -
> really- interested in for me to stay there, I usually get out as soon
> as I see it is flash. This includes LUG photos I'm afraid - sorry.
> Would it be rude to suggest that Lightroom has a flash option because
> Adobe bought out Macromedia a short while ago?

Interestingly, we *did* have flash galleries in Bridge 2, before the
Macromedia thing can down.

But its also because Flash can give you some interactivity that html can't.
Better transitions, preloading, image protection etc.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c