Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon May 14 16:47:38 2007

Thanks to all who responded.  In less than 48 hours after my initial
inquiry I've received a wide array of answers that help me understand
what goes on with Flash and many of the pros and cons.

I may try putting together a Flash gallery and an HTML gallery in
Lightroom from the same set of shots just for my own education, but for
the benefit of my aunt and others similarly situated I believe I'll
stick to posting my photos in HTML galleries for at least the near term.

I really love the LUG.

Thanks again,

--Bob