Subject: [Leica] lynda.com? was Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon May 14 19:37:24 2007

Although you didn't ask me, I'll volunteer that I've been doing the
Lynda training and find it quite useful. There's a large body of
information out there and if you have a reasonably-sized internet pipe
the individual videos load quite fast.

They do many different elements of CS3 including DreamWeaver.

It's good enough that I'm considering a longer-term subscription. They
have free samples on-line to explore so you can get a feel for the
instructor's style. There are different people for different parts of
the suite.

Adam