Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:08 2007

Hi everyone

For Sale:
- Leica M3 SS, SN 1.001.XXX, Mint- (2 chips off vulcanite in the
usual places: next to the baseplate lug and under the center of the
lens mount. No brightlines, no Leicameter lines, no dents, no dings.
Body cap. $ 890.00
- Leica CL with Summicron-C 40/2, with box, leather case, shoulder
strap, lens collapsible rubber hood and front cap. Mint-, the box and
foam inserts are a little scruffy, but cover their function. I cannot
find the original manual, but I'm sure I have one. I'll do my best to
include it in the package to the buyer $ 790.00
- Leica chrome Summicron 50/2 rigid, Exc+, with some cleaning marks
on the first element. Some specks of dust inside, no oil on the
diaphragm blades, focusing and aperture rings smooth and positive in
action. Excellent performer on the M8. $ 450.00
- Leitz Mountain Elmar 10,5cm f/6.3, complete with original rear cap,
hood and front cap. First year version in Nickel and Black Lacquer.
Gorgeous condition. Perfect uncoated glasses. Incredible on the M8,
even if a little too susceptible to flare in backlight or near
backlight situations. $ 1190.00 due to great condition.

Paypal accepted, shipping at cost (Air MAil or EMS).

Ed Albesi